Fire Damage Cleanup and Smoke Order Removal
All of us at Dry Out Systems of Alaska understand how devastating a fire can be to your property and your family. We take the extra step to make sure the transition is as easy as possible for you. With over 20 years of experience in the restoration industry, we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to walk you through the restoration process with as little stress as possible.
Property damaged by fire and smoke must be treated quickly and effectively by professionals with specialized skills. Cleaning smoke damage is not an easy task; it takes a professional. Fires emit many chemicals and soot requiring special chemicals and techniques to get your property back to a livable state. Further, smoke odor penetrates and absorbs deep into the building materials, such as drywall and wood studs. Dry Out Systems technicians have the know-how to permanently remove these stubborn odors.
Water Damage After a Fire
Water damage often accompanies fire damage due to the breaking of water pipes during the fire. Additionally, the efforts of the fire fighters to extinguish the flames will also cause water damage. We know how to remove water and dry your home the right way every time.
In the event that part of the structure has been contaminated by fire and smoke damage, it could be necessary to contain the affected area so odors do not get into other, non-affected areas. We then remove smoke odor from the area. Thorough cleaning after a fire is just part of what we do.
Dry Out Systems of Alaska specializes in fire and smoke damage restoration. Our Certified Technicians are on call 24/7, 365 days a year, equipped to handle any loss in your home or business.
Our Fire Damage and Smoke Odor Removal Services Include:
- Direct Insurance Company Billing
- Complete fire and smoke damage assessment
- Complete clean-up for fire damaged property
- Specialized soot and smoke odor removal
- Specialized content cleaning, deodorization, restoration, and documentation
- Contents pack out and storage
- Soda blasting of structural materials
- Complete repairs after fire and smoke cleanup is completed
- 3rd party testing (to guarantee remediation efforts were successful)
- IICRC, ACAC and AMIAQ Certifie