Sewage Cleanup and Remediation
Sewage Backup is a Health Hazard
Sewage back up into your home or business poses a severe Category 3 health hazard. The longer the contamination is allowed to persist, the larger your changes of bacterial growth and spread through the air of your living and working space. This can lead to serious illness. A sewage backup introduces harmful organisms into the structure and can create a major loss to your property if not properly removed.
This means that an immediate response is required for any sewage cleaning problem. A fast response reduces costs and serious health hazards. Dry Out Systems technicians are fully equipped and certified to use proper protection methods to secure you, your family, and your belongings from these health hazards.
Dry Out Systems of Alaska specializes in sewage cleanup and remediation. Our Certified Technicians are on call 24/7, 365 days a year, equipped to handle any sewage / category 3 (black) water loss in your home or business.
Our Sewage Back Up Services Include:
- Direct Insurance Company Billing
- Complete Sewage removal and structural drying services
- Sewage / Category 3 (Black) water extraction
- 24 Hour Emergency Service restoration
- Specialized content cleaning, decontamination, restoration, and documentation
- Contents pack out and storage
- Ozone and Deodorization
- Crawl Space pump out and drying
- Complete repairs after sewage damage service is completed
- 3rd party testing (to guarantee remediation efforts were successful)
- IICRC, ACAC, and AMIAQ Certified Technicians