Mold Cleanup And Damage Remediation
There are many types of toxic mold which create health hazards as they contaminate ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl spaces, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment are crucial. For example, mold can wreak havoc on your immune system. Every day, people experience symptoms and allergic reactions seemingly without reason. Some of the more common chronic symptoms experienced with mold in a home are nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches, and prolonged flu type symptoms.
At Dry Out Systems, we believe an immediate response is required for mold conditions to reduce cleanup costs & health hazards. Our technicians are fully equipped and certified to handle such procedures. If you have had water damage in your home, please call us as soon as possible so we can minimize the damages to your home and risk to your family.
Our Mold Clean Up Services Include:
- Complete Mold Testing and Assessment
- Mold Cleanup and Certified Mold Remediation
- Complete Repairs after the Remediation
- Third Party Testing to Guarantee Remediation Efforts
- Humidity and Moisture Evaluations
- Specialized Content Cleaning, Decontamination, Restoration, and Documentation
- Contents Pack Out and Storage
- Complete Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Direct Insurance Billing
Mold Caused by Water Damage
Water damage often creates the perfect environment for mold issues. Getting your home dried out correctly can reduce the risk of many complications related to water damage. Learn More.